Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- NYRA Preview: Belmont Park 9/21Another fantastic Saturday of thoroughbred racing is upon us. Parx has its premier day of racing, including a pair of Grade 1s with $1 million purses: the Cotillion Stakes and the Pennsylvania Derby. On the NYRA circuit, the Nobel Damsel Stakes (G3) and the Kelso Handicap (G2) are back! As
- 2019 Pennsylvania Derby and Cotillion Stakes PreviewSaturday is the biggest day of the year at Parx: Pennsylvania Derby Day. The card features a pair of million-dollar Grade 1 races for three-year-olds: the Pennsylvania Derby and the Cotillion Stakes. Both races often serve as final preps for three-year-olds before tackling older foes in the Breeders' Cup. And,
- Seoul Saturday: Race-By-Race Preview (September 21)Racing is back in Seoul and just as it was two weekends ago, a typhoon is on it’s way! This one is expected to bring heavy rain at some stage. There are 13 races at Seoul on Saturday from 10:45 to 18:00. Here are the previews: Race 1: Class 6
- Episode 52 – Graded Stakes Races at Belmont and Parx for 9-21-2019Expert Horse Player Steve Duckhorn makes picks on Graded Stakes Races at Churchill Downs for 9-21-2019.Social Media: Twitter@offthechartshr, Facebook @offthechartshorseracing, available on iTunes, and the Apple Podcasts app as well as your favorite podcatcher. Google Podcast. Also available on Stitcher Radio , TuneIn Radio, Amazon Echo, and Spotify.Last Week Review:
- 2019 Cotillion and Pennsylvania Derby Day Picks and Analysis at ParxThe biggest racing day of the Parx calendar will be held this Saturday at the historic thoroughbred track near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. On Saturday, September 14, several of the country’s best 3-year-old females will face off in the $1 million Cotillion Stakes (G1). Along with a hefty paycheck, the winner will
- Belmont Horses in Focus for Saturday, September 21Race 6: Candy Tycoon (#4) Was highly touted as one of Pletcher’s best 2-year-olds prior to his debut at Saratoga. Got a terrible trip in that first start as he was off a bit slowly and bumped before getting rank …
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Saturday, September 21 Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Saturday's meetings at Newmarket, Wolverhampton, Chelmsford City, Newbury, Ayr, and Catterick.
- Friday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Shimmering Moon’s last effort is not as bad as it seemsBelmont | Race 2 | Post Time 3:32 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up There appear to be four main contenders in this confusing claiming race for fillies and mares. The one …
- Handicapper’s Corner: 2019 Pennsylvania Derby (G1)Value in the Penn Derby May Add UpBy: Michael Amo, ThoroFan ChairmanWith the scratch of Maximum Security from the Pennsylvania Derby, two things occurred; the race became wide open, but the field shrunk limiting the wagering opportunities. Nonetheless, it should be a good race to watch and handicap. Three of the
- 09-20-2019 Los Alamitos Tb Full CardYou need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us
- Handicapper’s Corner: 2019 Cotillion Stakes (G1)Crowning the Cotillion QueenBy: Alex Sausville, Off The Turf PodcastA race with a storied past and a host of superstars that have embraced triumph in the event, the Cotillion Stakes at PARX has become a hotbed for the best talent for the 3-year-old filly division. It started in 1969 with
- Spot Plays September 21For Saturday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington (3rd) Tommytoshort, 3-1 (6th) Lady Express, 5-1 Belmont Park (1st) Sir Ballantine, 5-1 (11th) Pioneerof New York, 6-1 Belterra Park (1st) Lady David, 7-2 (2nd) Viva Per Lei, 3-1 Charles Town (2nd) Island Cadger, 8-1 (9th) Afleet Tizzy, 9-2 Churchill Downs (4th)
- Tacos and Trifectas: Carne Asada at Cotija’s, Kelso LongshotWelcome to Tacos and Trifectas! Each week, America’s Best Racing’s Southern California correspondent Jose Contreras - @LosPonies to those who follow him on Twitter - will provide a taco review along with a selection that he will key in trifecta bets in hopes of winning some cash to buy more tacos! Contreras
- Dan’s Double: Pair of Parx Plays on Pennsylvania Derby DayDan’s Double of the Week, featuring handicapping analysis from America’s Best Racing’s New York correspondent Dan Tordjman, is brought to you by Horseplayers.com, the official online qualifying site of the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) and National Horseplayers Championship (NHC).
- Big-Race Showdown: Picks for Competitive CotillionFor the third year in a row, America’s Best Racing is challenging some of the brightest minds in horse betting to come up with their top three picks for key races every weekend leading up to the Breeders' Cup on Nov. 1 and 2. The handicappers face off in what we
- NYRA Preview: Belmont Park 9/20Friday’s card at Belmont Park is not one to look past, as the Bertram F. Bongard Stakes is back for the 39th time. Last year, Frosted Ice won the 7-furlong main track sprint by more than 6 lengths against fellow state-bred juvenile fillies. We have two maiden special weight (MSW)
- Los Alamitos opinions for Friday, Sept. 20FIRST RACE: Arabians SECOND RACE: 1. Imagineiamfastest, 2. Wild Cat Canyon, 3. Bound to Go. LONG SHOT: New Salute. THIRD RACE: 1. Rudy Trust, 2. Naughty Tiger, 3. Rizzi’s Honors. LONG SHOT: Gia Lula. FOURTH RACE: 1. Bluegrass Banjo, 2. Any Two Cards, 3. My S V R. LONG SHOT:
- Busan Friday: Race-By-Race Preview (September 20)After the short Chuseok break, racing returns to Korea this weekend kicking off on Friday with a 12-race card at Busan from 11:30 to 18:00. Here are the previews: Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 24 Million (2) ECHO SUN looks the one to beat here. He had
- Churchill Downs spot plays: Is Covfefe vulnerable in the Dogwood?There are 11 races scheduled for Saturday, September 21 at Churchill Downs, but the most interesting events on the card are the final two of the afternoon. The $125,000 Dogwood Stakes for 3-year-old fillies attracted a small but intriguing field, while the finale is a deep maiden special weight with
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR BELMONT PARK – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2019 // POST TIME – 1:00 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR SEPTEMBER 21 - RACE 1: 4 - SHAREHOLDER VALUE 1-1 3 -
- Belmont Park: Spot plays for Kelso Handicap, Noble Damsel StakesGraded stakes racing returns to Belmont Park on Saturday, September 21, with the $200,000 Noble Damsel Stakes (G3) and the $300,000 Kelso Handicap (G2). The post Belmont Park: Spot plays for Kelso Handicap, Noble Damsel Stakes appeared first on BetAmerica Extra.
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Friday, September 20 Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for the Friday, September 20 meetings at Ayr, Newton Abbot, Newbury, and Newcastle.
- Belmont Horses in Focus for Friday, September 20Race 2: Shimmering Moon (#6) Should be fitter in her second start off the layoff. Was stuck down on a dead rail last time at Saratoga. Robert Falcone, Jr. gets a solid 89 TimeformUS Trainer Rating first off the claim. …
- Belle’s Best Bets: A ‘Lucky’ Bet at Belmont, Exciting Runner at WoodbineAmerica’s Best Racing, Belle Premium American Vodka, and handicapper (and avid gambler) Monique Vág team up to provide horseplayers with their best bets of the weekend. Vág will identify her top picks as well as at least one longshot play of the weekend, a nice opportunity to swing for the fences on a win bet or
- Spot Plays September 20For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington Park (2nd) Old Fitz, 3-1 (5th) Irish Proud, 7-2 Belmont Park (1st) Tequila Sunday, 6-1 (5th) Classic Covey, 9-2 Belterra Park (3rd) Riddlemeree, 4-1 (5th) Sweet Evy Grace, 4-1 Charles Town (1st) Pistolinmypocket, 7-2 (2nd) Seventyseven Force, 4-1 Churchill Downs (4th) Cassidy