Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Spot Plays November 15For Thursday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (3rd) Southern King, 4-1 (9th) Benevolence, 6-1 Charles Town (5th) Tajumuco, 6-1 (8th) Grace’s Wild Cat, 4-1 Churchill Downs (1st) Escalera, 4-1 (6th) Big Iron, 9-2 Del Mar (1st) Miss Alegria, 10-1 (2nd) Rockandahardplace, 4-1 Delta Downs (1st) Watchoutfor Taylor, 7-2 (4th)
- Wednesday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Mr. Buff’s recent form is stronger than it appearsAqueduct | Race 6 | Post Time 3:17 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up At first glance the four main contenders in this race appear to be pretty difficult to separate. Three …
- JEN’S WOODBINE SELECTIONS WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14 20181st Race – Woodbine – Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 7 Furlongs Synthetic. Purse $45,000. FOR ONTARIO SIRED MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 119 lbs. (06:45PM) (7) Wager Types: Rolling Double / Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta 0.20 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) 7 Pink Scribbles
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Wednesday, November 14Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Wednesday's meetings at Bangor, Exeter, Ayr and Kempton.
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Wednesday, November 14Race 3: State of War (#3) Was hindered by a slow pace in his debut, indicated by blue color-coded pace figures. Displayed a beautiful stride for the turf in his 10 2/5 workout at the Fasig-Tipton sale earlier in the …
- Spot Plays November 14For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (3rd) Vineyard Sound, 5-1 (4th) Starving Artist, 3-1 Charles Town (1st) Relentless Strike, 6-1 (7th) Sunbridled, 9-2 Churchill Downs (2nd) Hardly Mate, 4-1 (3rd) Restless Rambler, 3-1 Delta Downs (4th) Ringneckdove, 9-2 (5th) Drewtempo, 7-2 Finger Lakes (2nd) Out at Eight, 5-1
- Free Tuesday 11/13/18 Late Pick 4 SelectionsWelcome to Free Pick 4 Tuesday. Today, we have Late Pick 4 tickets for Portland Meadows, Finger Lakes, Turf Paradise, Zia Park, Mahoning Valley and Parx. Parx Ticket Race 5: 3,2,6,7 Race 6: 9,5,1,10 Race 7: 5,10,8,6 Race 8: 2,6 Ticket Cost: $64 (.50 cent) Turf Paradise Ticket Race 5: 8,7,4,5 Race 6: 4,1,3,7 Race 7: 5,7 Race
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Tuesday, November 13Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Tuesday's meetings at Hereford, Lingfield, Chelmsford City and Huntingdon.
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:50 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 14 - RACE 1: 2 - PURCHASING POWER 1-1 3 - MALIBU STRINGS 8-5
- Spot Plays November 13For Tuesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Finger Lakes (3rd) Dublinthepleasure, 4-1 (6th) Even Bette, 7-2 Mahoning Valley (2nd) Origami Downtown, 10-1 (8th) Chromium, 7-2 Parx Racing 1 (1st) Sister Patricia, 9-2 (5th) Gotta Get Away, 9-2 Turf Paradise (4th) Sophie T, 3-1 (6th) Pavelski, 4-1 The post Spot Plays
- Del Mar fall meet opinions for Monday, Nov. 12FIRST RACE Midnight Miracle Hot Rod Gal Staythirstymyamigo LONG SHOT: Chitter Chatter == SECOND RACE Chasing Yesterday It’sjustanillusion Boujie Girl LONG SHOT: Der Lu == THIRD RACE Flip the Coin Jan Hey Sequoia Wild Wild Kingdom LONG SHOT: Spirit Mission == FOURTH RACE Gone Skyward What Flirt Gia Lula LONG
- Spot Plays November 12For Monday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Del Mar (1st) Portal Creek, 8-1 (6th) Dukes Up, 7-2 Finger Lakes (1st) Hot Possebility, 3-1 (4th) Mimi Media, 4-1 Mahoning Valley (3rd) Includere, 6-1 (8th) Snag, 3-1 Parx Racing (2nd) Optic Way, 6-1 (5th) Shanghai Check, 7-2 Turf Paradise (3rd) Two Steps
- The GQ Approach – Laurel November 11The GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel November 11 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Sunday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Sprinting on turf should suit Brooke Marie in the Stewart ManorAqueduct | Race 8 | Post Time 3:47 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Regal Glory (#1) and Dragic (#6) are likely to vie for favoritism, and I have no major knocks …
- Betting Races on Soft Turf, Part 1: Why Europeans Can Have an EdgeTurf racing at Belmont Park - Photo by Coglianese Photography Relatively speaking, racehorses in North America don’t get many opportunities to run on truly soft, rain-inundated turf courses. When heavy rains strike, turf races are frequently transferred to the dirt track in order to preserve the grass. But in Europe,
- JEN’S WOODBINE SELECTIONS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 11 20181st Race – Woodbine – Sunday, November 11th, 2018 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 1 Mile Turf. Purse $61,000. FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 120 lbs. (01:00PM) (7) Wager Types: Rolling Double / Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta 0.20 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) 5 Mo Speed (KY) 8/5
- Del Mar Fall meet opinions for Sunday, Nov. 11FIRST RACE: 1. Girl Downstairs, 2. Indypendent Deputy, 3. Award It. LONG SHOT: Ok Doll. == SECOND RACE: 1. Giveherdalute, 2. Creative Contessa, 3. Dancing Belle. LONG SHOT: Johansson. == THIRD RACE: 1. Above Board, 2. Trapalanda, 3. Exotic Ghost. LONG SHOT: Silent Eagle. == FOURTH RACE: 1. Neighborhood Bully,
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Sunday, November 11Race 2: Go Big Or Go Home (#3) The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner. Horses have returned out of his last race to improve. Eric Cancel rode this …
- Spot Plays November 11For Sunday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Ok Honey, 9-2 (8th) Monette, 5-1 Churchill Downs (2nd) My Mystery, 7-2 (10th) Lucy’s Town, 8-1 Del Mar (3rd) Sense of Glory, 7-2 (7th) East Rand, 6-1 Golden Gate Fields (4th) Punaluu, 4-1 (9th) Davey’s Boy, 3-1 Gulfstream Park West (4th)
- Aqueduct Picks & Analysis — Saturday, November 10, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Saturday, November 10, 2018 Aqueduct Aqueduct’s in full swing! They’ve got a 9-race card today, with the opener going off at 12:20 PM EDT. We’re happy to have Mike Collins (@cottycollins21) providing picks & analysis of all the action. He handicapped Saratoga Wednesdays
- Saturday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Motagally should appreciate the stretch-outAqueduct | Race 5 | Post Time 2:17 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up There could be some talented 2-year-olds in this field. The one who deserves to be the favorite is …
- JEN’S WOODBINE SELECTIONS SATURDAY NOV. 10 20181st Race – Woodbine – Saturday, November 10th, 2018 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 6 1/2 Furlongs Turf. Purse $61,000. FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 123 lbs. (01:00PM) (7) Wager Types: Rolling Double / Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta
- Queens’ Tour Finale Day – Sunday Seoul & Busan Race-By-Race Preview (November 11)The Queens’ Tour concludes at Busan on Sunday afternoon with fifteen fillies and mares linig up for the Gyeongnam Governor’s Cup. There are 6 races at Busan from 12:40 to 17:10 as well as 11 at Seoul from 10:45 to 18:00. Here are the previews along with horse by horse
- FREE Win Tips for Artie Schiller Saturday at AqueductAqueduct is highlighted today with the $150,000 Artie Schiller Stakes and $100,000 Atlantic Beach Stakes. First post is at 12:20 PM ET for the 9-race card. Get our free win picks below or try our premium picks! Yesterday we cashed a $243.60 Superfecta. Good luck! Saturday, November 10, 2018 Race
- FREE Win Tips for Let It Ride Saturday at Del MarDel Mar is highlighted today with the $75,000 Let It Ride Stakes, as well as four Maiden Special Weight races on the turf. First post is at 3:30 PM ET for the 9-race card. Get our free win picks below or try our premium picks! Yesterday we cashed a $1,706.60