Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Monday, July 22Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Saturday's meetings at Ayr, Cartmel, Beverley, Windsor.
- Spot Plays July 22For Monday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Delaware Park (2nd) Noontime Salsa, 3-1 (5th) Foxy Joxy, 6-1 Finger Lakes (4th) Married to Anya, 7-2 (8th) Debbie’s Kat, 6-1 Louisiana Downs (5th) Lucky Inferno, 3-1 (7th) Guitar King, 3-1 Mountaineer (1st) Gray Veil, 3-1 (6th) Derbydayromance, 5-1 Parx Racing (1st) Frost’s
- Eddie Read Top Two Back for MoreBy Emily Shields During the Saturday card at Del Mar, #3 Catapult (2-1) and #4 Sharp Samurai (5-2) were schooling side by side. They were also right together last year in the $250,000 Eddie Read, when they ran 1-2, separated by just a neck. Now they will be rejoined in
- Del Mar opinions for Sunday, July 21Note: Been tough sledding so far at the meet although I had three winners on top on Saturday. I do hope someone played my long shots on Saturday as I had four winners from that slot. I wasn’t smart enough to play them or use them in a couple of
- Spot Plays July 21For Sunday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington Park (5th) He’s Dann Good, 3-1 (6th) Senor Blanco, 3-1 Belterra Park (2nd) Willy I Am, 4-1 (3rd) Dantu, 3-1 Ellis Park (2nd) Veritas, 4-1 (5th) Angel’s Cut, 7-2 Emerald Downs (3rd) Zippin Wine, 3-1 (5th) Reddy to Star, 4-1 Gulfstream Park
- Saratoga Horses in Focus for Sunday, July 21Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more › Race 3: Skywriting (#2) DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is …
- Ilgan Sports Sunday Seoul & Busan: Race-By-Race Preview (July 21)Sunday racing sees both Seoul (11 races from 10:45 to 18:00) and Busan (6 races from 12:40 to 17:10) in action. The feature event is at Seoul with the Listed Ilgan Sports Cup over 1800M. Sports Chosun winner Burui Gori looks set to be favourite to defeat largely the same
- 2019 Black Tie Affair Handicap and Mike Spellman Memorial Handicap PreviewArlington has mostly caught its breath after Ride to the Million Day last Saturday — good news, since the stakes season continues unabated with this Saturday's pair of state-bred turf stakes for older horses. Weather is the question for Saturday, since the races have been off the turf both Thursday
- Seoul Saturday: Race-By-Race Preview (July 19)Saturday’s afternoon and evening card at Seoul is about to get underway with 10 races from 14:55 to 21:00. Here are the previews: Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 24 Million A tough race to kick the day off with as we assess eleven maidens with some rather
- Del Mar opinions for Saturday, July 20FIRST RACE: 1. Dearborn, 2. Super Klaus, 3. Tequila Sunrise. LONG SHOT: Mongolian Empire == SECOND RACE: 1. Flagstaff, 2. American Pastime, 3. American Anthem. LONG SHOT: Adens Dream. == THIRD RACE: 1. Collins Ave, 2. The Creep, 3. Contagion. LONG SHOT: First in Show. == FOURTH RACE: 1. Catalina
- Handicapper’s Corner: Head-to-Head Handicapping the 2019 Haskell Invitational (G1)Head-to-Head Handicapping the Haskell InvitationalThoroFan handicappers John Caro and Robert Marks (@theyreinthegate)go head-to-head in handicapping the Haskell Invitational (G1). They both like the same horses, but betting strategies differ. JOHN CARO I’ll dispense with the usual individual list of players as I know those of you reading this have
- SEASON 2 Episode 44 – Graded Stakes Races at Monmouth Park for 7-20-2019Expert Horse Player Steve Duckhorn makes picks on Graded Stakes Races at Monmouth Park for 7-20-2019.Social Media: Twitter@offthechartshr, Facebook @offthechartshorseracing, available on iTunes, and the Apple Podcasts app as well as your favorite podcatcher. Google Podcast. Also available on Stitcher Radio , TuneIn Radio, Amazon Echo, and Spotify.Last Week Review:
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR SARATOGA RACE COURSE – SUNDAY, JULY 21, 2019 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR JULY 21 - RACE 1: 4 - RENOWN 4-1 1 - MARKHAN 8-5
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Saturday, July 19Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Saturday's meetings at Cartmel, Ripon, Doncaster, Haydock, Newbury, Market Rasen, Curragh, Newmarket.
- Spot Plays July 20For Saturday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington Park (1st) Kenai Cool, 7-2 (4th) Omar Attack, 3-1 Charles Town (3rd) Carolina Bambina, 7-2 (4th) Bads Lil Lady, 4-1 Del Mar (3rd) Loud Mouth, 6-1 (6th) S Y Sky, 7-2 Emerald Downs (4th) Tillicum Grey, 4-1 (5th) Scout Patrol, 7-2 Evangeline
- Big-Race Showdown: Haskell Invitational Stakes PicksFor the third year in a row, America’s Best Racing is challenging some of the brightest minds in horse betting to come up with their top three picks for key races every weekend leading up to the Breeders' Cup on Nov. 1 and 2. The handicappers face off in what we
- The Magic Mike Show 089: Del Mar Late Pick 4 PreviewWith Magic on vacation in San Diego, Mike is joined by Racing Dudes’ Aaron Halterman to cover the difficult Late Pick 4 sequence from Del Mar on Saturday including the $200,000 San Clemente (G2) and discuss handicapping strategies and what tools to use. The Magic Mike Show with Curtis “Magic”
- $200k San Clemente (G2)$200,000 San Clemente (G2) at Del MarRace 8 (Saturday, July 20, 2019: 8:30 p.m./ET; 5:30 p.m./PT)One mile on the turf (three-year-old fillies)An evenly matched and competitive field of ten three-year-old fillies going eight furlongs on the turf will help usher in opening weekend where the turf meets the surf. But
- $200k San Diego Handicap (G2)$200,000 San Diego Handicap (G2) at Del MarRace 4 (Saturday, July 20, 2019: 6:30 p.m./ET; 3:30 p.m./PT)Mile and one sixteenth on the main track (three-year-olds and upward)The $200,000 San Diego Handicap (G2) is the key local prep for the $1 million Pacific Classic (G1) later this meet and has been
- $500k Coaching Club American Oaks (G1)$500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks (G1) at SaratogaRace 3 (Sunday, July 21, 2019: 2:10 p.m./ET; 11:10 a.m./PT)Mile and one eighth on the main track (three-year-old fillies)The great RUFFIAN is one of the many talented fillies to have won this prestigious race. Additionally, trainer Todd Pletcher has won this race a
- $1 Million TVG.com Haskell Invitational$1,000,000 TVG.com Haskell Invitational (G1) at Monmouth ParkRace 12 (Saturday, July 20, 2019: 5:49 p.m./ET: 2:49 p.m./PT)Mile and one eighth on the main track (three-year-olds)The marquee race of the year at Monmouth Park awards $600,000 to the winning owner but perhaps more importantly is a Breeders’ Cup ‘Win And You’re
- Del Mar opinions for Friday, Aug. 19FIRST RACE: 1. Heraclitus, 2. El Tigre Terrible, 3. Howbeit. LONG SHOT: Little Cents. == SECOND RACE: 1. Topgallant, 2. Mason Dixon, 3. Dieci. LONG SHOT: Fortune of War. == THIRD RACE: 1. Marilyn’s Smile, 2. Maycee Jo, 3. Sunrise Royale. LONG SHOT: Miss Voluptuous. == FOURTH RACE: 1. Lady
- Saratoga Horses in Focus for Friday, July 19Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more › Race 3: Dearly Declared (#1) Got a peculiar ride last time when she was inexplicably …
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Friday, July 19Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Friday's meetings at Nottingham, Newbury, Haydock, Pontefract, Hamilton and Newmarket.
- Belle’s Best Bets: Woodbine and Monmouth Saturday PicksAmerica’s Best Racing, Belle Premium American Vodka, and handicapper (and avid gambler) Monique Vág team up to provide horseplayers with their best bets of the weekend. Vág will identify her top picks as well as at least one longshot play of the weekend, a nice opportunity to swing for the fences on a win bet or