Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Friday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Cilantro’s speed makes her a wire-to-wire threat on the stretch-outBelmont Park | Race 5 | Post Time 3:41 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Land Mine (#4) has to be considered the horse to beat off her runner-up effort in the …
- The GQ Approach – Laurel September 21 * The Racing BizThe GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel September 21 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Belmont Park Picks & Analysis — Friday, September 21, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Friday, September 21, 2018 Belmont Park It’s a great day for racing at Belmont Park. There’s 10 races on the schedule, headlined by the Bertram Bongard Stakes, featuring some of the best New York-bred two-year-olds out there. The opener will go
- Handicapper’s Corner: Pennsylvania Derby (G1)Speed, Pace and Possibilities in Pennsylvania DerbyBy: John Caro, S. FL. ThoroFan MemberWeather is forecast to be ideal for this contest for three year olds going one and an eighth. And the field is an experienced lot who have been involved in triple-crown races, mid-summer derbies and state derbies across
- BLINKERS OFF 334: Pennsylvania Derby and Cotillion Previews and Rapid-FireThe Racing Dudes preview the Grade 1, $1,000,000 Pennsylvania Derby and the Grade 1, $1,000,000 Cotillion Stakes from Parx Racing, then give rapid-fire selections for the other major stakes races running this weekend across the country. Rapid-Fire Music by High Rule: ►Click HERE to download “Control”: https://apple.co/2DVglyX ►SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/highrule/control ►Website:
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Friday, September 21Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Friday's meetings at Ayr, Newbury, Newton Abbot and Newcastle.
- Belmont Horses in Focus for Friday, September 21Race 5: Cilantro (#2) The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and she is a potential front-runner. Todd Pletcher does very well with horses stretching out to routes for the first time on …
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Thursday, September 20Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Wednesday's meetings at Ayr, Yarmouth, Pontefract and Chelmsford.
- Spot Plays September 21For Friday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington Park (1st) Checotah, 6-1 (8th) Prince Cheval, 9-2 Belmont Park (4th) Sudden Surprise, 9-2 (10th) Pirelli Tower, 9-2 Belterra Park (5th) Reprove, 3-1 (7th) Reward the Miracle, 3-1 Charles Town (1st) Prospector Alley, 7-2 (8th) Wishhewins, 3-1 Churchill Downs (6th) Lake Nakuru,
- Dan’s Double: Live Longshots at Laurel ParkDan’s Double of the week, featuring handicapping analysis from America's Best Racing's New York correspondent Dan Tordjman, is brought to you by Horseplayers.com, the official online qualifying site of the Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) and National Horseplayers Championship (NHC).
- Belle’s Best Bets: Stakes Picks at Parx, Laurel LongshotAmerica’s Best Racing, Belle Premium American Vodka, and handicapper (and avid gambler) Monique Vág team up to provide horseplayers with their best bets of the weekend. Vág will identify her top picks as well as at least one longshot play of the weekend, a nice opportunity to swing for the fences on a win bet or
- Thursday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Wegetsdamunnys’s turf races are better than they appearBelmont Park | Race 5 | Post Time 3:41 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Giant Zinger (#5) has not run quite as fast as a few of her rivals, but she’s …
- Belmont Horses in Focus for Thursday, September 20Race 5: Wegetsdamunnys (#1) Performed better than it sees in her turf debut on June 24, as she altered course multiple times in the lane. Overcame a 3-wide trip last time to fall just a nose short against a decent …
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR BELMONT PARK – FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018 // POST TIME – 1:30 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR SEPTEMBER 21 - RACE 1: 6 - DETROIT BLUES 10-1 9 - CITY DREAMER 8-1
- JEN’S WOODBINE SELECTIONS WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 19 20181st Race – Woodbine – Wednesday, September 19th, 2018 STARTER OPTIONAL CLAIMING. 1 1/16 Miles Synthetic. Purse $42,800. FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $20,000 OR LESS IN 2017 – 2018 OR CLAIMING $40,000. Three Year Olds, 119 lbs.;
- Equibase Analysis: Will McKinzie Overcome Layoff In Pennsylvania Derby?The field for the 42nd running of the Grade 1, $1 million Pennsylvania Derby is led by the streaking McKinzie, who was the early favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby before being injured in March and before eventual Triple Crown winner Justify burst on the scene in April. McKinzie has
- Wednesday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Added distance should help More Mischief in the Joseph A. GimmaBelmont Park | Race 8 | Post Time 5:18 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Elegant Zip and Party Like Grandma figure to vie for favoritism in this Joseph A. Gimma. I …
- Spot Plays September 20For Thursday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Arlington (1st) Pocket of Candy, 3-1 (5th) R U Forreal, 8-1 Belmont Park (1st) Belisarius, 4-1 (7th) Harley Q, 7-2 Belterra Park (6th) Internet Success, 3-1 (7th) Sweet Arithmetic, 4-1 Charles Town (2nd) Badaboom, 9-2 (7th) Tiz Unbeatable, 8-1 Churchill Downs (7th) Alex’s
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR BELMONT PARK – THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 // POST TIME – 1:30 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR SEPTEMBER 20 - RACE 1: 8 - YOUMAKEMEBLUSH 3-1 6 - MOHANIE 2-1
- Spot Plays September 19For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Belmont Park (1st) Hit a Provisional, 3-1 (2nd) Southeast, 7-2 Delaware Park (2nd) Tapitontheside, 4-1 (4th) Bear Trappe, 4-1 Finger Lakes (2nd) Plenty of Chrome, 4-1 (6th) Miss After School, 5-1 Indiana Grand (3rd) Irish Stout, 3-1 (4th) A J Pacer, 7-2 Louisiana
- Free Tuesday 9/18/18 Late Pick 4 SelectionsWelcome to Free Pick 4 Tuesday. Today, we have Late Pick 4 tickets for Finger Lakes, Presque Isle Downs, Louisiana Downs, Thistledown, Mountaineer, Indiana Grand, Fort Erie, and Parx. Parx Ticket Race 5: 3,5 Race 6: 6,2,3 Race 7: 2,5,6 Race 8: 7,6,2,3 Ticket Cost: $36 (.50 cent) Mountaineer Ticket Race 6: 7,6,8,1 Race 7: 1,7,3 Race
- Spot Plays September 18For Tuesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Finger Lakes (1st) Kateri Empire, 5-1 (3rd) Fifty Eight O G, 8-1 Fort Erie (4th) Savoir Faire, 6-1 (7th) Court Deputy, 10-1 Indiana Grand (2nd) Victor Jara, 4-1 (7th) Brad’s Wager, 6-1 Louisiana Downs (1st) Star Gaze, 7-2 (7th) Kye’s Addycat, 3-1 Mountaineer
- PCQHRA Breeders Futurity TrialsSix trials are on tap for the PCQHRA Breeders Futurity. All eyes will be on the undefeated Ed Burke Million winner Wave Her Down who will go in Race 7. We talk about every race and much more on the podcast.Listen and Subscribe:Anchor goo.gl/guJeYW Spotify goo.gl/j9rdvv iTunes goo.gl/Ej4L5Y GPod goo.gl/Xp4t5x
- Spot Plays September 17For Monday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Delaware Park (7th) One Lucky Step, 10-1 (8th) Secret Rose, 6-1 Finger Lakes (3rd) Tope, 5-1 (5th) Rico Capote, 5-1 Louisiana Downs (1st) Layla’s Lady, 3-1 (6th) Nebulas, 9-2 Mountaineer Park (5th) Catch That Dream, 8-1 (7th) Gales of November, 4-1 Parx Racing
- Belmont Park Picks & Analysis — Sunday, September 16, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Sunday, September 16, 2018 Belmont Park There’s a 9-race card at Belmont Park today, with the opener going off at 1:30 PM EDT. We’ve got picks & analysis of all the action from Jason Perry (@jmanmetsfan1)! Jason has written for Danonymous Racing before,