Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Thursday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Punchline may have more to offer in return from layoffAqueduct | Race 3 | Post Time 1:28 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Alan’s Argument (#5) might not look like a prohibitive favorite at first glance, since his debut speed figure …
- NYRA Preview: Aqueduct 12/12The winter meet at the Big A kicks off with an eight race card that will mark the beginning of a new meet. I will look to kick off the new meet the right way which will include the two maiden special weight (MSW) races that I’ve previewed. Aqueduct Fall
- Busan Friday: Race-By-Race Preview (December 13)The weekend’s racing gets underway at Busan on Friday where there is a big card of 11 races from 11:30 to 18:00. Here are the previews: Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 60 Million A fresh batch of juveniles will debut in the first at Busan on an
- Springboard Mile Preview: Last 2019 Opportunity for 2020 Derby PointsA full field of 12 will line up this Sunday evening for the Remington Park Springboard Mile. The race will serve as the final opportunity for 2-year-olds to earn Kentucky Derby points, with the winner receiving 10, second place earning 4, third place 2, and fourth place 1. It is
- Los Alamitos opinions for Thursday, Dec. 12FIRST RACE: 1. Coilette, 2. So Gucci, 3. Staythirstymyamigo. LONG SHOT: All Tea All Shade. SECOND RACE: 1. Benny Chang, 2. Enemy Runner, 3. Megameister. LONG SHOT:Mr. Nasty. THIRD RACE: 1. Seahawk Wave, 2.Satori, 3. According to Buddy, LONG SHOT: It’s Just Bob. FOURTH RACE: 1. Queen Carmelita, 2. Sierra
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Thursday, December 12Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Thursday's meetings at Taunton, Wolverhampton, Newcastle, Chelmsford City and Warwick.
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Thursday, December 12RACE 3: PUNCHLINE (#6) Alan’s Argument might not look like a prohibitive favorite at first glance, since his debut speed figure doesn’t exactly make him a standout in this race. However, there are a lot of things going for him. …
- Spot Plays December 12For Thursday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Miss Liana, 5-1 (5th) Indawin, 3-1 Charles Town (4th) Buff’s Eye View, 3-1 (7th) Letcher, 4-1 Delta Downs (5th) Sarge’s Daughter, 5-1 (6th) Beautiful Honduras, 3-1 Fair Grounds (2nd) Go for Moonshine, 4-1 (4th) Lemon Blitz, 4-1 Golden Gate Fields (4th)
- Tampa Bay Downs opinions for Wednesday, Dec. 11FIRST RACE: 1. Wild Winter, 2. Zeus Odin, 3. Wild Wigglin Jack. LONG SHOT: Peace Speaker. SECOND RACE: 1. Commander’s Intent, 2. Big Yes, 3. Acaseaday. LONG SHOT: Shackleford Dancer. THIRD RACE: 1. Rainbow Warrior, 2. Alexbabe, 3. J’s Twostep Beauty. LONG SHOT: Valerie First. FOURTH RACE: 1. Mystique Artiste,
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Wednesday, December 11Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Wednesday's meetings at Leicester, Hexham, Lingfield, Chelmsford City and Kempton.
- Spot Plays December 11For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Charles Town (1st) Gandari, 3-1 (6th) Rocket Road, 7-2 Delta Downs (1st) Pre Heat, 6-1 (2nd) Masterly, 4-1 Gulfstream Park (2nd) Friendly Fella, 9-2 (3rd) Gran Diamond, 3-1 Mahoning Valley (2nd) Jettin Pegasus, 3-1 (5th) King Ollie, 9-2 Penn National (3rd) Flashy Siren,
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Tuesday, December 10Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Tuesday's meetings at Uttoxeter, Wolverhampton and Fontwell.
- Hong Kong Spot Plays: Veterans vs. newcomers at Happy ValleyAfter the excitement of the Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin last weekend, the Wednesday, December 11 card at Happy Valley might seem a bit dull by comparison. But make no mistake, the races are just as competitive, if not quite as classy. There are plenty of opportunities
- Spot Plays December 10For Tuesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Mahoning Valley (4th) Ruling Empire, 3-1 (5th) Candy Exchange, 6-1 Parx Racing (5th) Klaatu, 4-1 (7th) Vested Venture, 5-1 Turf Paradise (6th) Indian Bella, 7-2 (8th) Runformefreddielee, 4-1 The post Spot Plays December 10 appeared first on Brisnet.
- Spot Plays December 9For Monday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Mahoning Valley (2nd) Hidatsa Park, 7-2 (8th) She Wants More, 7-2 Parx Racing (2nd) Our Claire Bear, 6-1 (3rd) Soul P Say, 9-2 Turf Paradise (4th) Modern Muse, 7-2 (6th) Naughty Swagger, 3-1 The post Spot Plays December 9 appeared first on Brisnet.
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Monday, December 9Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Monday's meetings at Musselburgh, Lingfield and Newcastle.
- Tourney Talk: Will someone please pay attention?File this post under “Constructive Criticism”, and feel free to dismiss it as just another chance for a horseplayer to gripe if you wish. Tampa Bay Downs is hosting the High Rollers Handicapping Contest on January 11th. Up for grabs, based on 100 entries, are two seats to the National
- Sunday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Bankers Daughter can step forward second time outAqueduct | Race 5 | Post Time 1:46 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up There are some intriguing first-time starters to consider in this wide-open maiden special weight for New York-breds, including …
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Sunday, December 8RACE 5: BANKERS DAUGHTER (#9) There are some intriguing first-time starters to consider in this wide-open maiden special weight for New York-breds, including Makingcents, a daughter of stakes winner Mischief Maker for the powerful Jeremiah Englehart barn. However, I want …
- Spot Plays December 8For Sunday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Halo City, 4-1 (2nd) Fifty Eight O G, 5-1 Fair Grounds (4th) Back Page Star, 7-2 (7th) Zenucci, 7-2 Golden Gate Fields (9th) Argosy Fleet, 3-1 (10th) Zoning, 3-1 Gulfstream Park (2nd) Runaway Dreamer, 4-1 (9th) Secret Passage, 6-1 Laurel (1st)
- Saturday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Added distance of the Demoiselle should benefit Daphne MoonAqueduct | Race 8 | Post Time 3:13 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Maedean (#2) is simply the horse to beat off her last two efforts. She got a great trip …
- Los Alamitos opinions for Saturday, Dec. 7Note: Sorry guys sometimes life and work gets in the way. I just didn’t have time this week to handicap today’s program. Good luck. FRIDAY’S RESULTS Top choice winners: 1 (Burn Me Twice $14.40, fourth race) Second choice winners: 3 (Big Barrel $5.80, first; Italiano $9.60, fifth; Harliss $3.20, eighth)
- Tampa Bay Downs opinions for Saturday, Dec. 7Note: Sorry no picks today. Life gets in the way some times. I planned on doing Wednesday’s card and I spent 2 hours in the dentist’s chair on Tuesday. It basically put me behind all week along with working my real job. Top choice winners: 1 (Darlindiva $5, second race)
- Cowgirl Kimmie Carries Carlos Ulloa, Fernando Bahena To First Career Stakes Wins in the Pat WhitworthSTICKNEY, IL -- Illinois-registered two-year-old fillies took the spotlight in the Pat Whitworth Illinois Debutante Friday afternoon at Hawthorne. Cowgirl Kimmie led every step of the way, propelling both her trainer Fernando Bahena and her jockey Carlos Ulloa to the first stakes victories of their career. Despite being lightly bumped
- Betting Japanese shippers in the Hong Kong International RacesIf you love high-class international horse racing, you won’t want to miss the Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin Racecourse on Sunday. Four rich prizes – the 2,400-meter Hong Kong Vase (G1), the 1,200-meter Hong Kong Sprint (G1), the 1,600-meter Hong Kong Mile (G1), and the 2,000-meter Hong