Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Spot Plays November 13For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Charles Town (3rd) Silver Starship, 6-1 (4th) Keep Loving, 4-1 Delta Downs (3rd) Saber Queen, 9-2 (4th) Starship Zeus, 3-1 Finger Lakes (2nd) Youth Gone Wild, 7-2 (6th) Lily’s Secret, 3-1 Gulfstream Park West (4th) Our Independence, 7-2 (6th) Lady Alida, 3-1 Mahoning
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Tuesday, November 12Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Tuesday's meetings at Huntingdon, Hereford and Lingfield.
- Spot Plays November 12For Tuesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Finger Lakes (2nd) Iwillbefirst, 5-1 (5th) Detail, 3-1 Mahoning Valley (3rd) Allaboutaprincess, 4-1 (8th) Tensas Tough, 3-1 Mountaineer (2nd) Our Boss, 8-1 (5th) Groundspeed, 8-1 Parx Racing (2nd) Don Camillo, 9-2 (7th) For the Road, 8-1 Turf Paradise (4th) Yuma Thurman, 8-1 (7th)
- NYRA Preview: Aqueduct 11/11A special Monday race card is on tap as Veterans Day is upon us at the Big A. After a great weekend of racing, there is no drop off with 10 races ahead of us. I’ve previewed both maiden special weight (MSW) races. See which horse has a trainer making
- Monday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Tapage should continue to improve with seasoningAqueduct | Race 8 | Post Time 3:20 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up This is another race in which competition runs deep. Horses like Portos (#4) and Vintage Print (#3) figure …
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Monday, November 11Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips for Monday's meetings at Carlisle and Kempton.
- Spot Plays November 11For Monday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (4th) First Forever, 8-1 (10th) Pendolino, 8-1 Finger Lakes (1st) Night Dancing, 8-1 (5th) Proud Enough, 4-1 Golden Gate Fields (5th) Lucky Christiana, 3-1 (7th) Dub Town, 6-1 Laurel (1st) Super Donna G, 3-1 (7th) Bob’s My Uncle, 9-2 Mahoning Valley (5th)
- Sunday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Miss J McKay should get the right setup in the Stewart ManorAqueduct | Race 9 | Post Time 3:50 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up The Stewart Manor drew a large field of 12 runners, but I do think the focus is primarily …
- Del Mar opinions for Sunday, Nov. 10FIRST RACE: 1. Mahi Mahi, 2. Dream Palace, 3. Octopus. LONG SHOT: Pastor Mike. == SECOND RACE: 1. Big Base, 2. Princess Dorian, 3. Empress of Lov. LONG SHOT: Bragging Rights. == THIRD RACE: 1. CARDIFF CAY (best bet), 2. Commanding Chief, 3. Da Kine. LONG SHOT: Ghost Street. ==
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2019 // POST TIME – 12:00 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 11 - RACE 1: 5 - JUSTIN TIME 10-1
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Sunday, November 10Race 5: Three Outlaws (#8) The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into. Gets a positive rider switch to Irad Ortiz after a wide trip last time. Proved that he could compete at …
- Spot Plays November 10For Sunday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (6th) Myawaya, 3-1 (10th) Sandy Lane Kitten, 3-1 Churchill Downs (2nd) Mystic Tiger, 5-1 (5th) Red Clay Magic, 5-1 Del Mar (1st) Nonno’s Polaris, 3-1 (9th) Goalie, 3-1 Golden Gate Fields (1st) Just Keep Swimming, 6-1 (9th) On the Key, 4-1 Gulfstream
- Saturday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Luck Money can take a step forward with a better tripAqueduct | Race 5 | Post Time 1:52 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Given the scratch of Water White, my original top pick is going to get bet down more than …
- Handicapper’s Corner: 2019 Commonwealth Turf Stakes (G3)Longshots at Play in Commonwealth Turf By: Michael Amo, ThoroFan Chairman With heavy rain last Thursday, the Churchill Downs turf course should be soft. The weather prediction for Saturday is dry. Clint Maroon and Faraway Kitten have a strategic running style and have raced well on soft turf. However, the large field
- Jeju Governor’s Cup Sunday – Seoul & Busan: Race-By-Race Preview (November 10)It’s Jeju Govenor’s Cup day at Seoul Racecourse on Sunday and a full field of sixteen fillies and mares will line up for one of the final Korea Group races of the year over 1400M. There are 11 races at Seoul from 10:45 to 18:00 and 6 at Busan from
- Del Mar opinions for Saturday, Nov. 9FIRST RACE: 1. Potantico, 2. Shades of Victory, 3. Via Egnatia. LONG SHOT: Mongolian Hero. == SECOND RACE: 1. Tizwellwithmysoul, 2. Cover Version, 3. Vegas Palm. LONG SHOT: Visual Magic. == THIRD RACE: 1. Fast Cotton, 2. Twirling Tiger, 3. Papa Turf. LONG SHOT: Mo Dinero. == FOURTH RACE: 1.
- Seoul Saturday: Race-By-Race Preview (November 9)There are 12 Saturday races in Seoul from 10:45 to 18:00. Here are the previews: Blue Chipper’s Breeders’ Cup exploits noted at the Seoul Racecourse entrance Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 60 Million Juvenile filly maidens to begin with and five of the twelve have raced before.
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips: Best bets for Saturday, November 9Present Man (Wincanton, 3.35) and Bryony Frost have proved to be an irresistible force on Badger Beers day in recent years and they may complete a stunning hat-trick on Saturday.
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2019 // POST TIME – 12:00 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 10 - RACE 1: 9 - COMPLEX SYSTEM 5-2
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Saturday, November 9Race 5: Luck Money (#4) According to Trakus, she ran 55 feet farther than the winner last time and 63 feet farther than the runner-up. Has significantly improved since stretching out on turf and appears to have another forward move …
- Spot Plays November 9For Saturday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (2nd) Thomond Park, 5-1 (4th) Elios Milos, 3-1 Charles Town (2nd) Glotonasa, 4-1 (8th) Banishment, 10-1 Churchill Downs (5th) Princess in Charge, 6-1 (6th) Youngest Daughter, 6-1 Del Mar (1st) Pontantico, 5-1 (6th) Overjoyed, 7-2 Delta Downs (2nd) Tiz the Faith, 8-1
- Friday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Full Salute’s pace advantage makes him dangerous off the benchAqueduct | Race 6 | Post Time 2:47 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up The two classy runners in this lineup are drawn towards the outside. Life in Shambles (#7) has netted …
- Del Mar opinions for Friday, Nov. 8 (Bing Crosby Season opener)Note: Jockey Amir Cedillo is suspended Friday and Saturday. Flavien Prat will be suspended Saturday, Sunday and next Thursday. The main track should be tighter than in the summer so I’m thinking speed might do better. Rally wide was the way to go so definitely monitor this. The inside posts
- NYRA Preview: Aqueduct 11/8Today’s card features two maiden special weight (MSW) races that have two very different perspectives. Both races are must watch races and should bring plenty of excitement to the Big A on this brisk Friday afternoon. Belmont Park Fall Meet Statistics Races Top 4 Wins Top 4 Exactas Top 4
- Hong Kong Spot Plays: Moore vs. Size in Class 1 FeatureThe Saturday, November 9 card at Sha Tin Racecourse in Hong Kong has come up strong with 10 competitive races, including a Class 1 handicap stacked with talented runners. The card will kick off a bit earlier than usual for bettors in North America, with the first race heading