Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Thursday, January 18thRace 2: Pegasus Red (#1) Was chasing the pace four-wide last time, whereas he’s better off closing from off the pace. Should appreciate the slight cutback in distance to six furlongs. DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past five years, Jason …
- Spot Plays January 18For Thursday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Lonely Weekend, 3-1 (2nd) Sol the Freud, 9-2 Charles Town (3rd) Haircut Bill, 4-1 (9th) Hunt’s Reserve, 5-1 Delta Downs (4th) Gunther, 4-1 (7th) Better Data, 7-2 Fair Grounds (3rd) Saints’ Girl, 7-2 (8th) Valley of the Hide, 7-2 Gulfstream Park
- Talking Horses: Wednesday tips for Market Rasen and Newbury | Sport | The GuardianThree Musketeers (2.05) gets the vote in the intriguing four-runner graduation chase at Market Rasen It was one of those “give it every chance” sequences of inspections that generally seems to lead to a last-minute abandonment, but after officials walked the track at both 8am and 10am, the valuable card
- Spot Plays January 17For Wednesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Charles Town (5th) Bearcat Kitten, 5-1 (7th) Emblem’s Estate, 7-2 Delta Downs (1st) Flashy Image, 3-1 (2nd) Freakonthelead, 4-1 Gulfstream Park (1st) Li’l Meatball, 6-1 (5th) Trapped at Sea, 4-1 Mahoning Valley (6th) Hennichu, 5-1 (8th) Heavens Jewel, 4-1 Penn National (3rd) Brevard
- Free Tuesday 1/16/18 Late Pick 4 SelectionsWelcome to Free Pick 4 Tuesday. Today, we have Late Pick 4 tickets for Turf Paradise, Parx Racing, Mahoning Valley, Portland Meadows, Louisiana Downs, and Sunland Park. Good luck today! Portland Meadows Ticket Race 7: 1,3,4,8,7 Race 8: 5,1 Race 9: 2 Race 10: 6,2,3 Ticket Cost: $15 (.50 cent) Louisiana Downs Ticket
- Top 5 Bets To Make on Smarty Jones day 2018 card at Oaklawn ParkAs you can see from the At-A-Glance statistics below from the first three days (27 races) of the Oaklawn Park meeting, it’s been tough sledding for chalk players with only 22% of favorites winning and an average win mutuel of $19.26, which is tops among all tracks that have run
- Spot Plays January 16For Tuesday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Parx Racing (4th) Federica, 6-1 (7th) Rainbows Ahead, 9-2 Sunland Park (2nd) Westmont, 5-1 (7th) Heloha Honey, 5-1 Turf Paradise (2nd) Blue Law, 7-2 (4th) Awesome Prophecy, 7-2 The post Spot Plays January 16 appeared first on Brisnet.
- Monday’s TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Divine Miss Grey ready to step up in the InterboroughAqueduct | Race 8 | Post Time 3:50 p.m. (ET) | Go to the FREE TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up A number of runners in this race are coming off impressive last-out scores. Come Dancing (#6) may …
- The GQ Approach – Laurel January 15 * The Racing BizThe GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel January 15 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Santa Anita opinions for Monday, Jan. 15FIRST RACE: 1. Defiantly, 2. Little Scotty, 3. Any Questions. LONG SHOT: Malko. SECOND RACE: 1. Trapper Peak, 2. Lord Charles, 3. Risky Proposition. LONG SHOT: Sandbed. THIRD RACE: 1. Mavericks, 2. Violent Ridge, 3. Yes I’m Ready. LONG SHOT: Coil Me Home. FOURTH RACE: 1. Reverend Al, 2. Mister
- How to bet the 2018 Smarty Jones Stakes at Oaklawn ParkThe scratch of Navistar in the Smarty Jones Stakes (click for FREE Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances) affected favored #4 Mourinho in both similar and adverse ways: It eases the West Coast shipper’s burden on the front end, and It completely guts his price. At 3-to-2 on the morning line before the
- The Road to the Triple Crown with Brian Nadeau: The Smarty Jonesby Brian Nadeau Oaklawn Park: The $150,000 Smarty Jones at 1-mile (Kentucky Derby qualifying points: 10-4-2-1) Bob Baffert may have a wing in the Oaklawn Hall of Fame one day, as he’s shipped in countless 3-year-olds over the years to take home the hardware in their lucrative sophomore series, and
- Robin Goodfellow’s racing tips for Monday, January 15 | Daily Mail OnlineSportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Friday's meetings at Plumpton, Ayr and Wolverhampton.
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR JANUARY 15- RACE 1: 1 - GIANT ENDING 8-1
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Monday, January 15thRace 3: Smooth Move (#1) His rider’s saddle slipped last time, yet he was still was able to get up for the victory. He beat a fairly talented horse, Gio d’Oro, when breaking his maiden. The Pace Projector is predicting …
- Smarty Jones Stakes Racing Roundup©2018 Calvin L. Carter. All rights reserved.This Monday, the Road to the Kentucky Derby takes us to Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas where MOURINHO will go to the starting gate as the 3-2 morning-line favorite in the 11th running of the $150,000 Smarty Jones Stakes. Post time is 5:42
- Sunday’s TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Stretch-out gives longshot Quai Voltaire a chance in wide-open raceAqueduct | Race 7 | Post Time 3:20 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up I suppose J J’s Dreaming (#11) deserves to be favored off his relatively fast maiden score, his only …
- The GQ Approach – Laurel January 14 * The Racing BizThe GQ Approach – Laurel January 14 http://ift.tt/2DvmYIM The GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel January 14 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Santa Anita Park Picks & Analysis — Sunday, January 14, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Sunday, January 14, 2018 Santa Anita Park Santa Anita continues the holiday weekend with two stakes races: the Kalookan Queen Stakes, and the Astra Stakes. They’ll be the last two races on a 9-race program, which kicks off at 12:30 PM
- Aqueduct Picks & Analysis — Sunday, January 14, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Sunday, January 14, 2018 Aqueduct A great day of racing action at Aqueduct is on tap. There’s an nine-race card, with a first post time of 12:20 PM EST, and Steven Schwartz (@albundypolkhigh) will be providing FREE picks & analysis of all the racing
- Gulfstream Park Picks & Analysis — Sunday, January 14, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Sunday, January 14, 2018 Gulfstream Park It’s the first Sunday of racing at Gulfstream in 2018. There’s no stakes races, but eleven great races anyway, with a first post time of 12:00 PM EST. We’re happy to have Paul Hundley (@vapaul67) providing
- Oaklawn Park Picks & Analysis — Sunday, January 14, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Sunday, January 14, 2018 Oaklawn Park It’s day three of the 2018 Oaklawn meet, and they’ve got another great nine-race program on the schedule! First post time is 1:05 PM CST. Today, we have FREE picks & analysis from Aaron Hayes (@ahaze24) of
- Santa Anita opinions for Sunday, Jan. 14FIRST RACE: 1. Perfection Tale, 2. Impression, 3. Moneigh Moproblems. LONG SHOT: Lighthouse Point. SECOND RACE: 1. Builder (best bet), 2. Kaleidoscope Kid, 3. Fire When Ready. LONG SHOT: Ima Take Charge. THIRD RACE: 1. Big Sky Logan, 2. Acker, 3. Bottle Service. LONG SHOT: Rak City. FOURTH RACE: 1.
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR JANUARY 14- RACE 1: 5 - SPECIAL RISK 10-1
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Sunday, January 14thRace 2: Perina’s Pride (#5) Exits the barn of Gaston Grant (59 TimeformUS Trainer Rating) and moves to Robertino Diodoro (91 TimeformUS Trainer Rating). Is in the best form of her career. Should appreciate the slight stretch-out in distance. 3-1 …