Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- FREE Win Tips for Commonwealth Turf Saturday at Churchill DownsChurchill Downs is highlighted today with the Grade 3, $100,000 Commonwealth Turf Stakes, lead by 2-1 ML favorite, Hot Springs. First post is at 1:00 PM ET for the 11-race card. Get our free win picks below or try our premium picks! Yesterday we cashed a $243.60 Superfecta. Good luck!
- SEASON 2 Episode 11 – Gulfstream Park West Stakes Races for 11-10-2018Expert Horse Player Steve Duckhorn makes picks on Stakes Races at Gulfstream Park West for 11-10-2018. Social Media: Twitter@offthechartshr, Facebook @offthechartshorseracing, available on iTunes, and favorite podcatcher. Google Podcast. Also available on Stitcher Radio , TuneIn Radio, Amazon Echo, and Spotify. Last Week Review: 14 Breeders Cup Races - 2
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 11 - RACE 1: 7 - QUIET OUT EAST 3-1 8 - SCOTTY BROWN 2-1
- Del Mar opinions for Saturday, Nov. 10Note: A litttle behind on picks for Saturday. They won’t be up until late Friday night, at the earliest. Sorry. Medical appointments come first. Thanks for your understanding.
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Saturday, November 10Race 5: Motagally (#1) Exits a very fast maiden race, which has already produced some impressive next-out winners. Should improve with added distance as a son of Union Rags. Chad Brown gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses stretching …
- Spot Plays November 10For Saturday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Beachside, 6-1 (7th) Four Freedoms, 6-1 Charles Town (2nd) Alternate Route, 8-1 (3rd) Fragrent Candle, 7-2 Churchill Downs (2nd) She Looks Proud, 6-1 (5th) Levanto, 7-2 Del Mar (1st) Seahawk Wave, 4-1 (9th) Tapwater, 3-1 Delta Downs (6th) Nasty Critter, 9-2
- The GQ Approach – Laurel November 9The GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel November 9 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Handicapper’s Corner: Commonwealth Turf Stakes (G3)Commonwealth Stakes Feature Horses for CoursesBy: Laurie Ross, IMTBredsA small field of seven three-year-old colts and geldings are set to enter the starting gate for the 1 1/16-mile Commonwealth Turf Stakes (G3) at Churchill Downs on Saturday. Three entrants have previously competed over Churchill sod. Hot Springs is three for
- 11-09-2018 Del Mar Full CardBack to the beach we go for the next month and today we have a very nice 8 race card.I will be hosting the Newcomers Seminar inside the front gate on Sunday’s so stop on by and say hello! Pick 4 I need a single is race 8
- JEN’S WOODBINE SELECTIONS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9 20181st Race – Woodbine – Friday, November 9th, 2018 MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 7 Furlongs Synthetic. Purse $61,000. FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 119 lbs. (01:00PM) (7) Wager Types: Rolling Double / Exacta / 0.20 Trifecta / 0.20 Superfecta 0.20 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) 7 Avie’s Sky (ON) 2/1
- Seoul Saturday: Race-By-Race Preview (November 10)There are 12 races at Seoul on Saturday running from 10:45 to 18:00. Here are the previews: Race 1: Class 6 (1300M) Allowance / KRW 24 Million Very ordinary maiden to begin with. (8) FINAL CAPTAIN and (5) CHANGSEONG ILHO have come the closest of these with both having a
- Spot Plays November 9For Friday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (1st) Brass Ring, 3-1 (7th) Blugrascat’s Smile, 3-1 Charles Town (2nd) True Crossing, 7-2 (3rd) Golden Desire, 4-1 Churchill Downs (4th) Curlins Pride, 4-1 (6th) Omen of Change, 3-1 Del Mar (1st) Twirling Tiger, 5-1 (5th) Foxtail, 9-2 Delta Downs (5th) Beauley,
- 2018 Commonwealth Turf PreviewThe Commonwealth Turf Stakes (G3) is one of the last chances for three-year-old lawnmowers to compete against their own age group. Inaugurated in 2004, it has always been run at a mile and a sixteenth on the grass, and has held a Grade 3 status since 2008. [caption id="attachment_6583" align="alignleft"
- Del Mar fall meet opinions for Friday, Nov. 9FIRST RACE: 1. My Farmer, 2. Clear the Mine, 3. Elwood J. LONG SHOT: Dedicated to You. SECOND RACE: 1. Eskenforadrink, 2. Trappiza, 3. Sweet Congrats. LONG SHOT: Irish Lassie. THIRD RACE: 1. Tenthousandreasons, 2. Marjorie E, 3. X S Gold. LONG SHOT: Tapitha Bonita. FOURTH RACE: 1. MONTANA MOON
- Aqueduct Horses in Focus for Friday, November 9Race 4: Miss Flambe (#7) Ran well against a nice field in her debut and was hindered by a rail bias last time. Is out of a turf winner and is a half-sister to one turf winner. Alpha’s progeny have …
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 10 - RACE 1: 7 - QUIET OUT EAST 3-1 8 - SCOTTY BROWN 2-1
- The GQ Approach – Laurel November 8The GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel November 8 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- Belle’s Best Bets: Aqueduct Class Drop, NFL ShootoutAmerica’s Best Racing, Belle Premium American Vodka, and handicapper (and avid gambler) Monique Vág team up to provide horseplayers with their best bets of the weekend. Vág will identify her top picks as well as at least one longshot play of the weekend, a nice opportunity to swing for the fences on a win bet or
- Equibase Analysis: Upset Potential In The Commonwealth Turf Stakes?The Grade 3, $100,000 Commonwealth Turf Stakes showcases seven horses in one of the last graded stakes races of the year restricted to 3-year-olds. Hot Springs just won the Jefferson Cup Stakes on the course in his most recent race in September so is most likely to be favored, but
- Thursday TimeformUS Highlight Horse: Singapore Trader deserves a pass for his lastAqueduct | Race 7 | Post Time 3:17 p.m. (ET) | Go to the TimeformUS PPs Not already a TimeformUS member? Sign up Trustworthy (#9) will probably win this race if he repeats his most recent performance on Oct. 12. This …
- Busan Friday: Race-By-Race Preview (November 9)There is group race action at Busan this coming Sunday with the Gyeongnam Governor’s Cup. the final leg of the Queen’s Tour, but before that things get underway with an 11-race card on Friday from 10:45 to 18:00. Here are the previews: It’s Friday. It’s Busan! Race 1: Class 6
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 09, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 09 - RACE 1: 9 - VITANZA 8-1 10 - GATTINO MARRONE 8-1
- How to Bet the Commonwealth Turf StakesChurchill Downs - Coady Photography Seemingly every time we turn around, Ken and Sarah Ramsey have been named the leading owner at another Churchill Downs race meet, so it’s hardly surprising to see that they will start one of the favorites in Saturday’s $100,000 Commonwealth Turf Stakes (gr. III) at
- Spot Plays November 8For Thursday TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE Aqueduct (3rd) Moment of Triumph, 9-2 (6th) Lem Me Tel Ya, 5-1 Charles Town (1st) Fancy and Fast, 7-2 (2nd) Love to Party, 3-1 Churchill Downs (6th) Riverboat Gambler, 4-1 (8th) Examiner, 7-2 Delta Downs (4th) Bermuda Bridge, 10-1 (7th) Tom and Ed’s
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 08, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 08 - RACE 1: 9 - VITANZA 8-1 10 - GATTINO MARRONE 8-1