Horse racing picks, previews, tips and touts.
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
Looking for commentary, news & replays? Try The Wire!
- DAILY SELECTIONS FOR AQUEDUCT RACETRACK – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2018 // POST TIME – 12:20 P.M. EST- DAILY HANDICAPPING FOR NOVEMBER 07 - RACE 1: 2 - ACTING CHIPPER 5-2 3 - FACE IT 4-5
- Golden State Million FinalSunday's featured event is the GI Golden State Million Futurity. Fastest qualifier Favorite Motion will try to improve his performance from trials night where he completed the 400 yards in 19.70 seconds.We recorded the podcast but we had some issues in the post production and i've got a feeling that
- 11-04-2018 Santa Anita Closing DayClosing day at the Great Race Place and we have a monstrous Pick 6 mandatory payout jackpot to play!Yesterday’s Pick 4 win was a small one but it gives us ammo for today. We have some big fields to contend with today that should ensure some giant payoffs. The
- 11-03-2018 Santa Anita Full CardWe have a $2m Guaranteed Pick 6 Jackpot today to play as well. Early post time of 10.30am. One more day then off to Del Mar we go. I will be hosting the Newcomers Seminar inside the front gate on Sunday’s so stop on by and say hi!
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Saturday PicksWe want you to form your opinion, but in case you’re curious, here are our picks for 2018 Breeders’ Cup Saturday.
- Remington Park Picks & Analysis — Saturday, November 3, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Saturday, November 3, 2018 Remington Park It may be Breeders’ Cup day, but the show goes on at Remington Park! There’s a 8-race card there today, with a special first post time of 1:30 PM CDT. For the first time ever,
- Aqueduct Picks & Analysis — Saturday, November 3, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Saturday, November 3, 2018 Aqueduct While most of the eyes of the racing world are on Churchill Downs today, it’s also opening weekend at Aqueduct! There’s a 10-race card there today, highlighted by the Turnback the Alarm Handicap. The first race
- The GQ Approach – Laurel November 3 * The Racing BizThe GQ Approach features full-card selections from Laurel Park, including a daily Best Bet, Longshot Play, and multi-race wagers. The post The GQ Approach – Laurel November 3 appeared first on The Racing Biz.
- TIMEFORM COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE BREEDERS’ CUPThe Breeders’ Cup is a global affair, and we’re maximizing your chances of winning with Timeform’s Complete Guide to the event. Get ratings, selections and an international perspective on all the contenders. >> ACCESS NOW The post TIMEFORM COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE BREEDERS’ CUP appeared first on TVG BLOG.
- Triple Nine Bids To “Winx” The President’s Cup: Race-By-Race Preview (November 4)Triple Nine will be seeking to enter the history books at Seoul Racecourse on Sunday as the three-time President’s Cup (KOR G1) winner, bids to add an unprecedented fourth consecutive victory in the top Group 1 race for Korean-bred horses. There are 11 races at Seoul from 10:45 to 18:00
- Roots in the Claiming Ranks, Eyes to the Stars: Jason Servis and Mr. Amore StableIn the morning, he gallops along the inside of the track. He is a tank, but the word "compact" still dares come to mind. His smooth, dark bay coat barely contains the muscle sculpted underneath. Each stride explodes with the immediacy of a top one-turn runner. Sometimes a horse's name
- Picks for Breeders’ Cup Saturday at Churchill DownsTwo-time Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe winner Enable is favored in the Breeders’ Cup Turf at Churchill Downs.Race 1 – 1. Tiz Mischief, 2. Mo’s Mojo, 3. Hollywood Star. Comment: Tiz Mischief drops in class and may be a step above the competition. Race 2 | Cherokee Run Stakes | 7 furlongs 1. Super
- SEASON 2 Episode 10 – Breeders Cup Saturday at Churchill Downs for 11-3-2018Expert Horse Player Steve Duckhorn makes picks on Saturday Breeders Cup Races at Churchill for 11-3-2018. Social Media: Twitter@offthechartshr, Facebook @offthechartshorseracing, available on iTunes, and favorite podcatcher. Google Podcast. Also available on Stitcher Radio , TuneIn Radio, Amazon Echo, and Spotify. Last Week Review: 2 Stakes Races - 1 Top
- Breeders’ Cup Saturday opinions for Nov. 3 at Churchill DownsTHIRD RACE (Filly and Mare Sprint) 1. #11 Finley’sluckycharm, 2. #5 Golden Mischief, 3. #13 Marley’s Freedom, 4. #8 Mia Mischief. LONG SHOT: #6 Chalon. FOURTH RACE (Turf Sprint) 1. #6 Rainbow Heir, 2. #9 Stormy Liberal, 3. #8 Chanteline, 4. #14 Conquest Tsunami. LONG SHOT: #12 Richard’s Boy. FIFTH
- Remington Park Picks & Analysis — Friday, November 2, 2018Free Picks & Analysis — Who Do Ya Like? Friday, November 2, 2018 Remington Park We’re heading to Remington park tonight! They’ve got a nine-race program, which kicks off at 7:07 PM CDT. For the first time ever, we’ll be covering Remington on a regular basis, with Vagas Mathiesen providing free picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Friday PicksWe want you to form your opinion, but in case you’re curious, here are our picks for 2018 Breeders’ Cup Friday.
- Breeders Cup 2018 Full 2-Day CardLots of rain through today so the turf is going to be soft giving Euro horses a big advantage and the dirt is going to be fast! Stats for the race are for the TRACK not for the BC races. Superfecta and Trifecta average pays are for the BC
- Handicapper’s Corner: Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1)A Classic Classic A full field of fourteen with two also-eligible will contest the 1 1/4 mile Breeders’ Cup Classic. Among the accomplished field are Travers hero Catholic Boy, Accelerate, who hopes to expand on his Grade One hat trick, Discreet Lover and Thunder Snow, who finished a neck apart
- Big-Race Showdown: 2018 Breeders’ Cup SelectionsHorse racing’s second season – the Breeders’ Cup Challenge Series and the run-up to the world championships of horse racing at Churchill Downs on Nov. 2 and 3 – is underway! That means there’s great racing action nearly every weekend from here on out. America’s Best Racing is challenging some of
- Seoul Staurday: Race-By-Race Preview (November 3)It’s the eve of the President’s Cup where on Sunday Triple Nine will look to secure his historic 4th straight victory. Before that, there is a 12-race card at Seoul on Saturday from 1:45 to 18:00: Mighty Ssing will be heard to beat in race 11 at Seoul on Saturday
- BLINKERS OFF 344: Breeders’ Cup Saturday Preview UncutThe Racing Dudes squad gives final selections live from Louisville for Saturday’s Breeders’ Cup World Championships from Churchill Downs, including the Grade 1, $6 million Breeders’ Cup Classic. Featuring your resident Racing Dudes, Blinkers Off delivers weekly insights into the world of horse racing including race selections and previews, handicapping
- Breeders’ Cup Future Stars Friday picksThe Breeders’ Cup is back at Churchill Downs. For those into Roman numerology, this is Breeders’ Cup XXXV. New to edition XXXV is the move of all juvenile races to the Friday card — now dubbed Future Stars Friday Without further ado, here are my picks. Race 1 – 1. Stronger Than Ever,
- Breeders’ Cup Friday Picks & Analysis — by Ken CupplesYou can follow Ken on twitter: @KennyCupp — Future Stars Friday offers a wide range of betting interests with a great deal of international exposure. Most of the value in cards like this comes in hitting horizontal wagers; this will be the source of discussion that I’ll go through for
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Saturday Picks and Ponderings[caption id="attachment_8603" align="alignleft" width="300"] Fourstar Crook, second in the Beverly D, gallops over the Churchill dirt on October 30, 2018. She will contest the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf. (Photo: Evers/ESW/CSM)[/caption] Breeders' Cup action continues on Saturday. Friday the two-year-olds take the stage, but Saturday belongs to the older
- Keeler Johnson’s Post-Breeders’ Cup Santa Anita Spot PlaysSanta Anita - Photo by © Breeders' Cup/Todd Buchanan 2014 If the Breeders’ Cup has you in the mood for playing the races and you find that you’re not ready to call it quits at the end of the Saturday card, never fear—there’s plenty more memorable racing on Sunday, including